THE CHILDREN’S ACADEMY FEES – 2019/2020
(from January 2020)
All parents seeking to enrol their child are required to complete an application form and pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of 50 BD.
All parents offered a place for their child will be required to pay:
- A deposit of BD 500.
This is refundable against the last term’s fees provided a full term’s written notice of the child’s withdrawal from the school is received. If the place is cancelled by the parent prior to the agreed start date, the school will retain the deposit.
- There are three different structures of school fees:
- Children accessing the early years and beginning of Key Stage 1 have Annual School Fees of BD 11,406. These are payable each term (total of three terms a year). Each term’s payment is BD 3802 and is due for payment on or before the first day of each term.
- Children accessing Key Stage 1, 2 and 3 have Annual School Fees of BD 11,895. These are payable each term (total of three terms a year). Each term’s payment is BD 3965 and is due for payment on or before the first day of each term.
- Children accessing KS4 have Annual School Fees of BD 12,504. These are payable each term (total of three terms a year). Each Term’s payment is BD 4,168 and is due for payment on or before the first day of each term
The school fees include:
- all tuition costs in a class of not more than 12 pupils
- classroom access to the school’s therapy provision as identified in the child’s IEP (Individual Education Plan).
- books and other learning resources;
- access to all specialised educational support equipment;
- extra individual therapy at a discounted rate if appropriate (after school hours).
3. An Annual Development Levy of BD 518 to be used for the maintenance and improvement of the learning environment. This is payable together with the term fees for Autumn Term or the first term of joining if you do not commence in the Autumn Term ( September).
A surcharge of 8% will be levied if fees are not paid within seven days of the due date indicated on invoicing.